We are looking for a Head of project management who desires to lead teams to deliver challenging projects in a growing business.
In October we launched Mirali restaurant, Bad Boy shop, Sabotage shop and Wine Bar, Bakehouse bakery, Yellow Place café and Roastery. We've already started developing our next "big thing" that will double our business. And this all is happening in addition to the existing growing businesses in Retail, HoReCa, and B2B sales. Probably, you could imagine how many interesting and challenging IT projects we have.
If it drives you, go ahead reading!
- IT projects portfolio management, incl. creating transparency and visibility to leadership and project teams
- Setting-up and running IT-projects prioritization
- Setting-up best practices in project management (tools and processes)
- Ensuring the delivery of IT projects, risk management, and problems anticipation
- Team management and development (project managers)
- Acting as a project manager for strategic projects
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management, including experience in leading project managers
- Strong knowledge of project management foundations and methodologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across various businesses
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Successful experience in delivering complex IT projects
- The role, where you could directly influence business results
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- In-house development team
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- High level of autonomy and freedom